Report – Testimony of Prisoner of Conscience, Younis Al-Nasiri, on Disturbances in Jau Central Prison – Bahrain in April 2021
“I, Younis Al-Nasiri, detainee at Jau Central Prison, write here my testimony from (Building 15), and hereby swear to tell the facts and truth”Read the Full Report
SALAM for Democracy and Human Rights and Bahrain Forum for Human rights publish this lengthy statement of Bahraini prisoner of conscience Younis Al-Nasiri, who is arbitrarily detained in Building 15 of Jau Central Prison. The testimony sheds light on the nature of the deteriorating prison conditions and the violations that occurred during the disturbances that occurred at Jau Central Prison last April.
The outline of the testimony is as follows:
– Introduction to Younis al-Nasiri, Prisoner of Conscience
– The Situation of Political Prisoners in Jau Central Prison
– The Reality of the Health Conditions
– The April 17 Protest in Building 13
– Bloody April 17
– Traces of Blood on the Walls, Everywhere
– 8 days and Traces of Wounds, Bruises and Blood Remain
– The Public Prosecution Office Fabricating the Events and Forging the Truth
Note: This statement was authenticated on 17th May 2021.