Salam DHR are looking for an intern to assist with our work promoting human rights and democracy in Bahrain and the Gulf.
As an intern, you will make a valuable contribution to our activities, including:
- closely monitoring human rights developments
- Helping organise events
- Taking part in our advocacy work at the UK, EU and UN level
- Providing background research
Ideal candidates would:
- have a strong commitment to human rights and democracy
- a strong interest in and knowledge of the region
The post would start as soon as possible, and would suit someone for a period of two-three months.
You would be working from our office in North West London. There would also be a possibility of working remotely.
As the position is voluntary, the hours are flexible. We would ideally like someone for two or three days a week. We will pay for travel and lunch expenses.
If you are interested in applying, please send a one-page cover letter and CV (no more than two pages) to Salam DHR Director Jawad Fairouz: email@example.com
And if you would like to find out more about the position, please email Josh Cooper: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about Salam DHR’s work here.